Join us April 3 – 4, 2020 at the Boston Park Plaza for the inaugural New England Women in Cardiology Conference in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The Face of Cardiology: What does it mean to be a female cardiologist today?
- Imposter Syndrome with speaker Bonnie H. Weiner, MD, MSEC, MBA, MSCAI, FACC, Chief Medical Officer – Saint Vincent Hospital
- Women Don’t Ask: Negotiation and The Gender Divide with Sara Laschever, author
- Cardiology + Family = The Juggling Act of Balance? with speaker Esther Kim, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Vanderbilt University
- Challenges in Interventional Cardiologywith speaker Sohah Iqbal, MD, NYU Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital
- How to Develop a Coaching Program with speaker Meghan York, MD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Finding your Voice and Setting Firm Boundaries: The Power of No and Speaking Up with speaker Kat Niewiadomska, PhD, Member Leadership Development, American College of Cardiology
- Your Path Forward: The Why and How of ACC and Specialty Society Involvement, moderated by Elissa Altin, MD, Yale School of Medicine with panelists Malissa Wood, MD – Massachusetts Chapter Governor; Friederike Keating, MD – Vermont Chapter Governor; Toniya Singh – ACC WIC Chair.